Symptoms of Cervical cancer
- In the initial stages cervical cancer develops no symptoms or signs. The first symptoms can include…
- Vaginal bleeding in an abnormal, irregular manner
- Spotting or bleeding between periods,
- Bleeding after menopause as also coitus,
- Pelvic pain,
- Pressure or pain on the rectum or bladder,
- Apparent bladder irritation and vaginal discharge, especially when the discharge is thick and evil-smelling.
As the human papillomavirus develops further such symptoms can worsen.